U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | One-coat gum

One-coat gum

Judy, just for the case you're interested in one-coat gums again; Marek's
bleach development is perfect for making dark one-coat gums (with
convincing blacks). See the archives...

7 Nisan 2009, Salı, 4:35 am tarihinde, Judy Seigel yazmış: