U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: What is Diffusion magazine? Anyone seen it?

Re: What is Diffusion magazine? Anyone seen it?

Hi Loris,
Blue tells me the next issue will be a little more pages.
I'm on his side in this. I know how hard it is to find good, relevant content for the website.
I'm just happy he is doing something, then how much, when and where is less interesting to me! :-)
All the best to you.
Malin