U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Help with print study at Center for Creative Photography

Re: Help with print study at Center for Creative Photography

I've been to the Center For Creative Photography a couple of times.  One time I just sort of got lost and shuffled around the back hallways and peeked into offices and meeting rooms.  At that time the walls were covered with work by Wynn Bullock—it was great!