U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: pt/pd stops and a neat web find

Re: pt/pd stops and a neat web find

Got caught -> it seems that the director decided to put the series on
Youtube...

Well, that figure has an extra couple of inches; I'm only 6'3"... ;) And
the repros suck in the video + the framing also suck -> most images (if
not all!) are chopped (to the extent of leaving the main subject out of
the frame in some!) by the crew...

18 Nisan 2009, Cumartesi, 12:44 am tarihinde, Christina Z. Anderson yazmış: