U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: pt/pd stops and a neat web find

RE: pt/pd stops and a neat web find

Loris,

Why are you displeased? I thought the video was pretty good.

In case others on the list want to see here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEmfUk-xjDo

I suppose you are speaking Turkish; to my ear there is a French accent
there.

Perhaps a redub in English would be interesting.

I have a contact printing frame just like you show, BTW.

Nice looking pizza oven too! :)

I wish I could visit Turkey some time; I think it is a very interesting
place and culture; historically a location where east and west have merged.

Don Bryant