U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gamblin PVA as size--help

Re: Gamblin PVA as size--help

Hi Charles...Sorry that you are having difficulties with the Gamblin. I do occasionally get fish eye but I can brush through it and have the paper cover evenly. At first it is scary but just keep brushing and it will even out and cover completely. Also, I would add maybe 1 min. on to your exposure times. And if that still doesn't help, two parts eye of newt will surely do the trick!
Jim