U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Anybody experimented with Argyrotypes?

Re: Anybody experimented with Argyrotypes?

My negatives are quite high-contrast as it is so it sounds perfect. Thanks so much for the all advice. I'll write again once I've had a chance to test it all out.

Thaks again,

Fernando Cruz

--
Fotografía y diseño.