U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: eggs for albumen printing/ was "Apis or not Apis)

Re: eggs for albumen printing/ was "Apis or not Apis)

No Yokes about this process.......
--
Peg Fredi, MFA

-------------- Original message from pfredi@bellsouth.net: --------------

Well guys, I have to weigh in on this one.....printing albumen is just another thing I do with my chicken eggs. They arent freerange but I do have a nice size chicken coop. Personally I like the arachuna's blue eggs for the ablumen........
--
Peg Fredi, MFA

-------------- Original message from Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>: --------------