U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tips for using dry pigment

Re: tips for using dry pigment

i second this. i've been lurking there for quite a while and just registered.
defintitely very knowledgeable for anything carbon printing related.

phritz

Don Bryant schrieb:
Loris,

Of course, there's
always the possibility of buying ready made tissue. Fortunately
Bostick-Sullivan makes nice carbon tissue for the more outcome oriented
and/or faint hearted.

I would recommend to Phritz, or anyone else, seriously interested in carbon
printing and making carbon tissue to join the B&S carbon printing forum.

Their forum is populated with very knowledgeable and savvy carbon printers;
they have a helpful positive community there, willing to share their
expertise. When I say they, I don't mean B&S, I mean their everyday forum
members.

Don Bryant