U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I should have bought an Epsom but...

Re: I should have bought an Epsom but...

Ditto, I have an HP9180 which is a wonderful printer for both ordinary
color/B&W prints and digital negatives but I still wish I had an Epson
just to be able to use Quadtone RIP (I like the idea of having more
control). Next one will be an Epson definitely.

17 Mayıs 2009, Pazar, 6:47 pm tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış: