U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Quadtone RIP

Quadtone RIP

OK, so I'm the only one on the list who doesn't know what a "Quadtone RIP"
is (somehow, 4-color previews of Rhode Island Peanuts or Rochester
Institute of Parsecs seem unlikely). I might manage to look it up but
it's been a difficult week & anyway, where?... I'm paying special
attention, however, as current project could tear me from my beloved old
1160...

TIA..

Judy