U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: converting anhydrous to mono...?

Re: converting anhydrous to mono...?

Well, maybe the concentration should be slightly more than what you need
at the end, since the reaction produces water. I may be better that you
add distilled water to make up final volume, *after you reach the correct
pH level*

20 Mayıs 2009, Çarşamba, 10:43 pm tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: