U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | cleaning up after gum...

cleaning up after gum...

Hi all...

Getting ready to try my first gum print...

I have a question concerning cleaning up properly...

Is it OK to wash brushes in the sink...also leftover gum+wc+dichromate solution (less than 3ml)...?

Should I save first wash water for the toxic collection center?

I want to be as environmentally responsible as possible. I currently save all fix, selenium, used developer, etc for my silver printing and take it to the collection center...

Thanks!

Paul