U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Palladium on vellum

RE: Palladium on vellum

Thanks Jeremy,
The vellum is called transvel and is very translucent. I tried other brands and while they print well the are not so very, very translucent. There are always tradeoffs. On the other hand my latest batch is looking better. I used a piece of acetate to carry it from tray to tray and let it dry on a piece of support. Ironing on a low setting also helped.
Off to apply silver and gold leaf.

Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:34:39 -0500
From: jeremydmoore@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Palladium on vellum
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

What vellum are you using, Marek, I've never had such wrinkling troubles. I use clearprint drafting vellum for my vellum prints:


Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.