U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Palladium on vellum

RE: Palladium on vellum

Yes, these are small images and they do have this jewel like quality with the gold leaf shining through the highlights. I made a few more over the weekend and my wallet is hurting. Prices for gold leaf have gone up substantially.
My difficulty is to select images that work in this process and format.
Marek

> Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 22:42:30 -0400
> From: jseigel@panix.com
> Subject: RE: Palladium on vellum
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>

> On Mon, 25 May 2009, Marek Matusz wrote:
>

> > Judy,
> >
> > Vellum prints are aout 4x6
> >
> > Marek
>
> That's inches, not feet, right? My theory is we're coming into a crazw
> for "small"... "jewel-like." (very avant garde!)
>
> J.

HotmailŪ goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.