U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

RE: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

Judy,

However, this weekend I had a houseguest whose camera was so appealing it
went to the top of my (preliminary) list -- (at least I won't have to
reproach myself for being impulsive). What charmed on this one was exactly
the viewing screen.... the entire back of the camera. The image there is
so bee-utiful we might not manage to make a print as luscious.

Take a look at the Canon PowerShot SD780 IS. It is very petite in size but
sports a 2.5 inch high quality LCD. And is available for about $250. B&H
photo video have them for $249 after an instant rebate of $30. Finished in
black, silver, gold, or Red.

Take a look here:

http://tiny.cc/AujD3

or here: