U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

RE: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Don Bryant wrote:

Take a look at the Canon PowerShot SD780 IS. It is very petite in size but
sports a 2.5 inch high quality LCD. And is available for about $250. B&H
photo video have them for $249 after an instant rebate of $30. Finished in
black, silver, gold, or Red.
Don, the model number friend told me was Canon PowerShot SD790IS... So the one you mention is one model later???

(If that's the one they show me in the store, I'll be glad you said it's OK.... And if you get the impression I'd rather go to the dentist than buy a camera, you'd be right... Both are necessary however, no?)

PS. Any opinions about getting, for instance, a red camera? Would that be good to show we're just silly girls fooling around, so don't be nervous? Or should we stick with serious professional black to get some respect?

J.

Take a look here:

http://tiny.cc/AujD3

or here: