U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First tricolor gum

Re: First tricolor gum

Excellent, Paul, thanks for showing,
Katharine

On Jul 2, 2009, at 3:25 PM, Paul Viapiano wrote:

Today I added an Aureolin yellow exposure (which was pale, but
present) and a heavier pigment mix of Prussian Blue.

Here it is: http://wwwflickr.com/photos/viapiano/3682203223/

You can clearly see the difference between the results from
yesterday and today's added layer(s).

Thanks for all the suggestions...looking forward to trying some
more soon...

Paul