U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Poor man's negatives

Re: Poor man's negatives

Jacek,

Maybe you can purchase a Meyer (or was it Mayer?) coating rod for
applying the ground?
See http://www.rdspecialties.com/Page.asp?Script=14...

And/or you may add something to the ground so that it becomes (more)
self-leveling... (I know there are such compounds but can't name one.)

Don't have any experience with such products but something that is
porous (if there's such a product) should work better; maybe adding
silica fume may help...