U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

Hi all,

I've got some Epson Quality plain paper and oiled them using baby oil on the back to make transparent digital negs. Once I've used them, they dry up over time and become less transparent.
Just wondering if I re-oiling them would it be ok to reuse them or would the oil somehow affect the desnity of the ink as the oil seaps through?

What do you do with your digi negs paper oiled negs once your done? How do you store them?
Cheers
Jacek