Re: ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH
- From: Tsuyoshi Ito <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:50:05 -0400
- Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAO04njnRj+9OjlV4xpbRz+YBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAADAX+HEjHItFsm5tbVJd/aoBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org><009f01ca3ea1$f80da120$e828e360$@com><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAO04njnRj+9OjlV4xpbRz+YBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking of magic brushes, I am about to take orders for magic brushes
made in Japan. The pricing and other details will follow. Contact me
off the list if you are interested. I will go back to Japan in
December to order directly.
This brush is hand-made one by one by a brush maker in Tokyo. This
came about when I brought some Richeson brushes to a friend in Japan.
My friend brought them to a rush artisan to take them apart and change
the handle to wood so there will be not rust issue. Then he later
discovered that he had very similar bristle in stock and came up with
the brush. Here is a picture of mine:
Since it is produced as made-to-order, we can make it as wide as you
want (with a practical limit..). It is a bit pricy and it is about the
price of two Richeson brushes (with a fluctuation of exchange rate).
But if you will have to replace once or twice, then this will make a
Please feel free to contact me with questions.
On Sep 26, 2009, at 8:15 AM, BOB KISS wrote:
DEAR CLAY & JOHN,
Got it! Thanks! Only one regret...that they don't make them wider
than 4" for 20X24 paper.
From: John Brewer [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 8:08 AM
Subject: RE: ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH
Here you go Bob
From: BOB KISS [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: 26 September 2009 13:00
Subject: ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH
I am hoping to buy a few more 4" Richeson Magic brushes but I can't
seem to find them at the art suppliers. Can anyone tell me where
be found? Do they have new names?
I seem to recall this discussed recently but can't find the posts.
Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/
"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.112/2394 - Release Date:
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
database 4459 (20090926) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.