U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH

Re: ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH
  • From: Paul Viapiano <viapiano@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:33:54 -0700
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

The DaVinci Cosmotop synthetic wash brushes are amazing for pt/pd...available everywhere and you can use Dock Blick coupons (sometimes 30-40% off) if there is one near you.

I have another one I sometimes use for gum...very smooth!

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>