Have any of you used a paper called Oxford white?
Best,
Joao

On 02/10/2009, at 10:03, Loris Medici wrote:

Don't you have any gold plater near/around you? As I said before it would be
less cheap and I add now: far easier and infinitely less dangerous to
purchase few grams from them instead of dealing with aqua regia!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Joao Ribeiro Globo [mailto:ribeiro.joao@globo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 3:57 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: haunted VDB

Hi Judy,

I'm not sure it is the plastic as some pictures changed and others didn't.
I can buy selenium powder here but the cost is hi (higher than silver
nitrate)
Not to start that argument again but I'm planning producing gold salts using
Lyan's method in PF.
The thing is I like the brown color and gold will shift it to purple black
isn't it?
Well, trying is part of the game, who knows I might fall in love when I see
it in my hands.
Thanks,
Joao