U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: haunted VDB

Re: haunted VDB

To be honest I have no idea, it was such a long time ago. I believe I still have it, or in other words, it's still available, because I gave all my chemicals away when I moved to Brussels, in january. I'm back already to Brazil, and I talked to the person that received them, he said they were there imediatly, when I need them. I'll call him today, and if I have the time I'll go there, to see what I can retrieve.
Seeya,
Rodolpho Pajuaba