U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Other PVAc primers/sealers. LIQUITEX CLEAR GESSO

Re: Other PVAc primers/sealers. LIQUITEX CLEAR GESSO

Isn't liquitex primarily an acrylic paint manufacturer? Also, all
ready made gessoes I know are based on acrylic binder. (Kinda misnomer
since gesso traditionally is a collagen based primer for rigid
supports.)