U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Ambidextrous print coating

Re: Ambidextrous print coating

Left-handed coating was a success yesterday! The gum layers were all
coated with my left hand. Still haven't tried palladium coating with
the off-hand yet, though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremymoore/4035661644/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremymoore/4034907921/

Both are 6.75" x 12" gum over palladium prints (the palladium was
coated before I hurt myself).

-Jeremy-