U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: New home for list needed.

RE: New home for list needed.

Thank you for your years of dedication Joachim, an occasional listener

From: Barry Kleider [mailto:bkleider@sihope.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:36 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: New home for list needed.

Gordon,

So many others have said it: Thank you. I know I would be poorer without your work shepherding this list!
Best wishes in your search for the next right thing!

Barry Kleider

Susan Huber wrote:

 Dear Gordon,

Thank you for the wonderful times you have spent n maintaining the list to keep all of us alt process people in knowledge.

Without you and the list- I would not have had the opportunity to know and communicate with so many wonderful artists. It is the only way for many of us who do not live near a major city and for many of us who do not have the chance to travel to other countries - to see what others are contributing to our wonderful world dedicated to preserving the multi layered practises in alternative photography.

Long live people who try to make a difference in our meager little lives and; let us support anyone who tries to go forward.

Always,

Susan huber

www.susanhuber.com