From: Huib Smeets [mailto:huib@huibsmeets.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:53 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: New home for list needed.

A new home: as some already coined: yahoo or any other service could be an
option.

Otherwise: I have a unix server (FreeBSD) running at home, it hosts a
friends and mine website. It would, technically speaking, be no big deal to
install and setup majordomo as listserver.

Depends only a bit on the traffic generated as I have a consumer ADSL
(20/1.5 mbps) link, the hardware is not redundant and could be down due to
power outages, my ISP has a fair use policy on amount of data send/receive
(way up somewhere in the Gigabytes/Month)

Can you disclose the number of subscribers, just the number, I could do some
calc's if it fits within the limitations I have.