From: Greg Schmitz [mailto:gws1@columbia.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:21 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: New home for list needed.

I think it would be a bad move to leave this group in the hands of a
commercial concern like Google or Yahoo.  I won't go on at length about why
this is not a good idea, but someday Google might be owned by somebody else
and then you could kiss the list good-bye.  I hope that it might be hosted
by another educational institution as it always has been in the past.