U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: New home for list needed.

RE: New home for list needed.

Hi,

Pure-silver: when Tim Daneluk was no longer able to host the list it was
moved to this : http://www.freelists.org/list/pure-silver I suspect many
of the alt subscribers are on that list too :-)

Following Loris suggestion: I also think it is time to leave the pure text
email behind us, bandwith should, for the majority, no longer be an issues
to not receive rich content. Including images etc could be very benificial
to topics.

And yes there is a fluidity to email based system that a forum/group
website does not offer, mails just arrive in my inbox and for a lazy bum
like me I would not read much of the stuff on a website/forum.

Huib

Ps.
Yup, i'm a leecher/lurker on this list, i'm not a practitioner of alt,
only interested, maybe some day in the future......