U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

Tom, All,

Going very offtopic:

Fixed IP: in theory: no, the ISP doesn't say so but it is the same now for
multiple years. In the case the IP would change: my router is able (and
configured) to update the DNS records in the DNS servers I use to link
domain and ip to each other.

Huib