U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

Hi Malin,

You might ask your hosting provider if there is build in support for mailman mailing lists at your hosting account. If not we can combine efforts and let my server do the actual listhosting while you provide access and all information though your site.

-kees

PS I still have to write that curve merging article I promised you looooong ago.