U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Try opening a new account?

On Nov 11, 2009, at 11:53:04 AM, "Jeremy Moore" <jeremydmoore@gmail.com> wrote:

From:"Jeremy Moore" <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
Subject:Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE
Date:November 11, 2009 11:53:04 AM CST
To:alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
If Yahoo worked for me like this I would be all in, but there is
something funky about my yahoo account. Yahoo's tech support could
never figure out why I couldn't use Yahoo Groups like you say and
their final suggestion was for me to just use the web interface if I
wanted to reply to anything or start a new thread. Their web interface
is horrid.