U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:25:15 -0600
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=gAriDJEUmOUEH8xTTneR53ApljZjgzPF/lDuGii0tGM=;b=gZ0XRVKlTEsMPLTRAoL7yFg2ZNJII3+ClFBBHtiK5k2+nTgiKgsEZ/uoVdxvU9z3GBF81uWZ9RCIi4GdKFdDsByMqhrEx9g/cRZq2hLPcbbMt+qB1qot7pecyD4g7p4AJ1X19PdVSr5b/jCavFu2C9rcgqH/wgZpUeqPBqM6DP0=

That is always an option, but my account is tied to my internet provider and my flickr account so I don't want to port everything over (laziness on my part). The funny part is their tech support never even suggested that, they just said they couldn't fix it and I would have to use the web interface. But now you know why I rarely (if ever) respond to anything on the PDNPrint Forum :-)