U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:53:04 -0600
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=J20Az5D5fCwQdI58Csa/lttxWzwCi7N4otoiUyKPmBU=;b=ItJBg1ddBjAi2y3DGhWZtpaDD/+5HJPRwYR5ZVNfUE1m9f7hhPToPdQOl0zKCucjPqdWvGjWpDQAKAkFv2i/g29IkHtjUrGXajcD6NunY7LrCTAChA4HBDBXLxReOjHKehS1nL+iBgGetWVs7CbuwsfowQedA171vjzDNrAWTpA=

If Yahoo worked for me like this I would be all in, but there is
something funky about my yahoo account. Yahoo's tech support could
never figure out why I couldn't use Yahoo Groups like you say and
their final suggestion was for me to just use the web interface if I
wanted to reply to anything or start a new thread. Their web interface
is horrid.