U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

ahhhh hehehehehhe

On Nov 11, 2009, at 1:25:15 PM, "Jeremy Moore" <jeremydmoore@gmail.com> wrote:

That is always an option, but my account is tied to my internet provider and my flickr account so I don't want to port everything over (laziness on my part). The funny part is their tech support never even suggested that, they just said they couldn't fix it and I would have to use the web interface. But now you know why I rarely (if ever) respond to anything on the PDNPrint Forum :-)