U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

RE: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

If you're still counting, I vote NO on Yahoo and Google.

Like others, I'd be happy to leave the decision in Gordon's hands.
Otherwise, the likelihood of consensus is about the same as the likelihood
of Judy making a platinum print and liking it. :-)

Kerik
www.kerik.com