U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Updated list: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: Updated list: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Katharine,

Linda Stinchfield and Michele Debar are 2x in the Yahoo
supporters part of your statistics.

About me: I suggested Yahoo (as a simple and fast
solution, which working enough well for a few list what
I'm, subscribed), but I will use the system where the list
moving, independently which one is it.

I'm waiting for Gordon announce about his decision
because he managed the list perfectly, so his opinion is
important for me.

Bálint Flesch