U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Updated list: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: Updated list: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Ha! Well, wanted to make sure I didn't leave anyone out, I guess. Actually, I was concatenating two different lists, and didn't notice those names were in both lifts. . At any rate, I'm not counting, so it doesn't matter that they're in there twice, but I'll fix that regardless.

Yes, certainly the sensible course is to wait for those who are working on a solution, that's what I think we're all waiting for. Thanks for letting me know about those glitches in my comment summary.