U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: list home decisions

Re: list home decisions

I would never impose a fee for joining the list or accessing its archive etc...

I would like something like public tv - anyone can access it - some viewers pay for out of their own free will.

Keith Gerling wrote:
I think a move in this direction would guarantee that a Google/Yahoo group would draw the majority of the listmembers. I've always thought that one of the nice things about the list, is that a lurkers are allowed, and newbies can easily drop in for free info.