U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed

Re: New home for list needed

Hi Dave,

We all hope that you have recovered nicely!

Susan
On 2009-11-14, at 5:16 PM, Dave S wrote:

First, sorry for responding to this issue late. About 3 weeks ago I was
admitted to the ER unexpectedly, and on the same night, had an open-heart
surgery. I am now recovering and just started to check the alt-photo list
today.

Secondly, Gord, sorry to hear about your job situation. We used to associate
stability with university jobs. Maybe that is not true or not true anymore.
Hope the situation is not too stressful for you, and hope you will find
whatever you want to do next very soon.

And like many have expressed, thanks for managing the list for so long. I have
joined the list not long after the switched switched to this server, I believe.
For many years I was an active participant. I am still technically a
list-minder, so this list has been part of my life. I thank you and the list
very much....

Dave