U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: John Cleary Opening this Weekend (and iPhoneArtistry.com)

Re: John Cleary Opening this Weekend (and iPhoneArtistry.com)

Dan,

Are you going to be at the opening? I might try to get by if you are going to attend and say hi. If not, I will just have to drop in next week sometime over my lunch hour.

Clay

>>> www.DanBurkholder.com