U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: time to move to the new list

Re: time to move to the new list

Hi Damiano,

You are subscribed to the new list, but have chosen for the digest option. It takes some time before a digest is sent.
Digests are sent not on a daily basis but after a certain volume (in kilobytes) of message content is received by the list. If you want to receive individual messages you have to uncheck the digest option. If you want me to do that please e-mail me off list. It is not possible to receive both on one e-mail address.

-kees