[alt-photo] Re: NuArc UV units question

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 12 19:49:02 GMT 2010

Thanks, Mark...

That basically what I meant.

I know there's a big tendency here for people to say "Do your own homework"
and usually rightfully so, but when troubleshooting a machine sometimes
another's experience helps point one in the right direction.

I also know that many variables (paper, humidity, etc) can alter exposure
times/units as well, but you usually won't see differences in factors of
five or ten...

Paul