[alt-photo] Re: NuArc UV units question

ender100 at aol.com ender100 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 20:12:26 GMT 2010

By the way Paul, my NUARC with a new bulb was running about 320 units for 15 minutes for a Palladium + Na2  2s mix,  so don't feel too bad with the difference in time vs sun printing.  Usually with a tube unit I get around 5-6 minutes, depending on the unit.

Mark Nelson
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com