[alt-photo] Re: Alternative sensitiser

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Apr 16 06:21:45 GMT 2010

Dear Sam, my trials with multiple layer casein were almost equally stain
free on paper sized with diluted PVAc glue... (Only few bits of powder
pigment here and there, most probably caused by the fact I wasn't grinting /
mixing the powder enough!) Maybe you should try Gamblin PVA size (or find a
suitable - transparent, waterproof, PVAc based - paper/wood glue, as I did)
and see if that works for you.

Regards,
Loris.

P.S. Nice prints Peter, congrats!