[alt-photo] Re: Alternative sensitiser

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Fri Apr 16 08:56:06 GMT 2010

Hi Peter,

Interesting results!  Can you tell us how you use the hydrolised gelatin?
I really think ferric citrate can be a usefull hardener for colloïds. I have been working with Halvor's method (hi Halvor) for Carbon extensively and found a method to make a different protection layer without the agar-agar. I also have found some interesting ferric related patents. Apart from Autoype the Ulano corporation was very active too. That's were Kosar worked, for some time. I found strange patents too! Like the one using plain  ferric chloride as a hardener and ferric citrate as a restrainer. It claimed to speed up sensitivity but allways left me with a chewy lump of pigmented gelatin. A patent is not always  a true working process and often used to mislead others and hide the real stuff.

I earlier suggested zerochrome as a new generic prefix for these processes. Zerochrome-carbon, zerochrome-gum what do you think?

Kees