[alt-photo] Re: Albumen, Cyano, larger printers - oh my!

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:25:32 GMT 2010

Chris,

I've discovered that with the glass rod fewer passes are better than too
many. A serendipitous discovery a few weeks ago was when I coated with the
puddle pusher with a smooth paper like Crane's Cover taped to a piece of 1/4
thick safety glass that we use for contact printing here at school. It was
perfectly flat and the bead of chemistry covered the entire sheet of 8 1/2"
x 11" paper in one pass. I just let gravity do its thing. No hand pressure
except to pull the rod across the paper.

-francis

--
francis schanberger

www.frangst.com