[alt-photo] Re: Albumen, Cyano, larger printers - oh my!

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Apr 23 16:38:54 GMT 2010

How did you acidify the paper?

I never had any non-uniform density problems with New Cyanotype in any
of the papers I have tried. When using a glass rod, do you apply the
solution in a completely level coating area? This is extremely
important... Also, have you tried to apply the solution with a brush?
I mean why do you want to use a glass rod instead of a good brush?
Both methods are easy once mastered.