[alt-photo] Re: how to be wrong GLOBALLY !

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 29 03:08:55 GMT 2010

Though it sounds like he was somewhat correct in that the internet
does seem, at once, to pull people together (on a global scale,
really) and also isolate us.  I sometimes feel I go for days without
actually talking to anybody-- you know, face-to-face.  The sad part
is, I don't think I really care.  Now that can't be good, can it?  And
how many people actually use a home phone anymore?  The only calls I
get on it are solicitations, recordings, and reminders of doctor and
haircut appts.  I'm shocked when somebody "real" calls me.

I do remember that the first home computer we ever purchased, we saw
it advertised in the newspaper and had to drive to TN to pick it up.
No one in NC even sold them.

Diana